Your Memorial Gift Changes Lives
Your memorial gift allows us to provide vital services to people with disabilities, their families, and communities in South Asia through our holistic initiatives we call HEALS.
- Health: Rehabilitation services, nutrition and awareness programs.
- Environment: Accessibility and environmental care projects.
- Academics: Scholarships, computer and English training.
- Livelihoods: Micro loans and sustainable small business training.
- Spiritual Well-being: Providing emotional and spiritual support.
Through your support, the memory of your loved one lives on through service that equips and empowers those we serve to help them overcome poverty and live lives in service to God and others.
TS John, Founder, South Asia Access
South Asia Access
PO Box 1314, Wheaton, IL 60187
South Asia Access is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations made through Network for Good's platform are tax deductible and receipted by Network for Good. For contributions directly to South Asia Access send check or money order to: South Asia Access, PO Box 1314 Wheaton, IL 60187. For more information contact us at (331)218-3453 / email@example.com.